The following directions assume you will be traveling East on I-90. If you are traveling West on I-90, you should still use Exit #8.
- Take I-90 East (to Boston) over the Hudson River.
- Get off I-90 using Exit #8 - Defreestville/Route 43 (2nd exit after crossing Hudson River).
- At first light at end of ramp proceed straight through Washington Avenue intersection.
- At second light proceed straight through Route 4 intersection and up hill onto Route 43.
- Proceed about 4 1/2 miles on Route 43.
- Take a right at lighted intersection onto Route 150 (in West Sand Lake).
- Go 1 mile and take a left onto Sheer Road/County Route 52. As a landmark, there is a house with a low stone wall on corner.
- Go 1 mile to a fork in the road and bear left onto Garner Road.
AMI is the 3rd house on the right — 60 Garner Road. AMI is a white colonial with green shutters.
Please pull into the driveway just before the house (at the sign) and come in the side door by the circular driveway.