PHYSICIAN BURNOUT QUESTIONNAIRE
Could you be experiencing job burnout? Ask yourself the following questions:
• Have you become cynical or critical at work?
• Have you lost your ability to care, empathize, and connect with your patients, staff and co-workers?
• Do you blame, shame or demonize the very people you are charged to care for – and feel guilty about it?
• Do you drag yourself to work and have trouble getting started once you arrive?
• Do you lack the energy to be consistently productive?
• Do you lack satisfaction from your achievements?
• Do you doubt that your work really makes any difference or question the quality of what you do?
• Do you feel disillusioned about your job and profession?
• Are you using food, drugs or alcohol to feel better or to simply not feel?
• Have your sleep habits or appetite changed?
• Are you troubled by unexplained headaches, backaches or other physical complaints?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might be experiencing some form of job burnout.
[call_to_action_2 style=”1″ header=”9th Annual Physicians Conference” content=”October 24-28, 2017 • Cranwell Resort, Lenox MA
To Relieve and Prevent Physician Burnout” buttontext=”Learn More” background=”#911728″ background_hover=”” url=”https://americanmeditation.org/portfolio/physicians-cme-conference/” target=”_blank”]
Rediscovering your love of medicine (and life)
When you change your perspective, you change your experience. AMI’s The Heart and Science of Yoga® program is uniquely designed to offer you a refreshingly new, clearer and kinder perspective on yourself and every personal and professional responsibility you face. Through engaging lectures by an accomplished faculty, instructive practicums and ongoing Q&A, you’ll gain experiential knowledge that will integrate Yoga Science into a dynamic self-care program. As a result of attending this conference, you’ll return home with a set of practical tools that can empower you to make conscious, discriminating and reliable choices to enhance your creativity, well-being, happiness and success.
The American Meditation Institute’s 30 CME The Heart and Science of Yoga® Conference
The American Meditation Institute’s 30 CME The Heart and Science of Yoga® conference is uniquely designed to assist in preventing and relieving physician burnout. Practical self-care tools such as AMI Meditation, diaphragmatic breathing, one-pointed attention, Easy-Gentle Yoga and Ayurveda will be demonstrated and practiced at AMI’s Ninth Annual Mind/Body Medicine CME conference October 24-28, 2017 at the Cranwell Resort and Spa in Lenox, Massachusetts.
By practicing Yoga Science as mind/body medicine, stress can be transformed into strength — improving job satisfaction and work/life balance, while reducing burnout symptoms of anger, depression, anxiety and exhaustion.
[call_to_action_2 style=”1″ header=”Join our mailing list” content=”Receive information about this and other upcoming courses and events that offer Continuing Medical Education credit.” buttontext=”Subscribe” background=”#911728″ background_hover=”” url=”https://americanmeditation.org/cme-info/” target=”_blank”]