in Today’s Challenging Medical Culture and at Home
Discover 36 proven mind/body tools to help you find more inner peace, happiness and fulfillment
Immerse yourself for 5 days in the beauty of autumn in the Berkshire Mountains in Massachusetts
Reinvigorate yourself with luxurious spa treatments
22 – 26
Rediscover your Love of Medicine and Life!
11th Annual The Heart and Science of Yoga® Conference
for Physicians • PAs • NPs • RNs
Comprehensive Training in Yoga Science as Holistic Mind/Body Medicine
Location: Cranwell Spa and Golf Resort, Lenox, MA
An Essential Conference for Physician Wellness
This leading-edge 5-day Heart and Science of Yoga Conference presents practical and effective tools to help you as a physician or other healthcare provider to:
- Relieve and prevent stress and burnout
- Promote optimal health and resilience
- Bring back the joy in medicine
- Increase compassion and effectiveness in patient care
- Increase personal and professional fulfillment
Physician Burnout Across the USA has Reached Crisis Proportions . . .
In a study conducted by the American Medical Association and the Mayo Clinic, researchers found that when compared to the general U.S. population, physicians:
- Displayed higher rates of emotional exhaustion
- Reported lower satisfaction with work-life balance
As a healthcare provider you’re called upon to provide the highest quality care. In order to achieve this, your own optimal health, wellness, and work satisfaction are critical.
Yet tedious administrative tasks and increasing expectations concerning productivity and documentation can create enormous stress.
As a result, physician and health care providers like you are increasingly experiencing anxiety, fatigue, burnout, and depression.
Even if you’re not experiencing symptoms of stress right now, you know it’s in your best interest and in the interest of your patients that you stay healthy and find meaning in your work and in your personal life.
Who Should Attend This Conference
- Advanced Practitioners (NPs and PAs)
- Integrative Medicine Practitioners
- Social Workers
- Hospice Workers
7 Reasons to Attend
- You’re feeling stressed, drained, or exhausted
- Your passion for work is waning as each day passes
- You’re frustrated with increasing work expectations place upon you
- You’re struggling with a mental or physical health condition
- You want to learn proven holistic strategies for patient care
- You want tools to prevent stress and burnout
- You want greater emotional and spiritual fulfillment
If you resonate with any of the above, you’re not alone… and this unique conference for medical professionals can help!
Scientifically Proven Wellness Strategies to
Increase Your Happiness, Make You A Better
Healthcare Provider and Help Your Patients Heal
Come learn holistic wellness strategies that are grounded in scientifically proven results that can make you a happier person and a better healthcare provider. You’ll have more inner peace and greater harmony in your work and home life.
You’ll discover key lifestyle strategies that help your patients heal from chronic diseases, thereby significantly reducing health care costs.
We’ll show you easy-to-learn practices that work synergistically within the stress system to reduce inflammation and allostatic load while working toward establishing homeostasis.
Key Benefits of Attending the Conference
- Acquire more inner peace; reduce, manage and transform stress
- Strengthen physical and psychological health
- Restore your joy in medicine; become better equipped to deal with today’s medical culture
- Provide more compassionate and insightful care to patients
- Achieve greater personal and professional fulfillment
- Foster and sustain healthy relationships at work and at home
- Advance your spiritual development
- Increase energy, focus and creativity
- Feel happier, more secure and a greater sense of purpose
- Improve patient care by improving your own self care; learn new mind/body strategies for patient health
- Gain a new, clearer and kinder perspective on yourself and every responsibility you face
- Return home with 36 proven tools that can empower you to make discriminating and reliable choices
A SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT
RENOWNED FACULTY AND SPEAKERS
ENGAGING CLINICALLY PROVEN CURRICULUM
U.S. PHYSICIAN ACCREDITATION
The American Meditation Institute’s Heart and Science of Yoga® Conference has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of Albany Medical College and The American Meditation Institute. Albany Medical College is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Albany Medical College designates this Live activity for 31 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Can’t Attend This Year? Join our Mailing List
“This course was life changing. The knowledge, expertise and compassion of the faculty introduced to me a practice and philosophy fundamentally different from the way allopathic medicine views the mind and body.”
STEVEN LEE MD
“Amazing conference! Life altering. The flow of the lectures built on each other and everything was pulled together beautifully.”
COLLEEN OPREMCAK MD
“This is the only CME course I’ve ever attended that reminds me that in order to be a better doctor I need to take care of myself.”
KARENGA LEMMONS MD
Internal Medicine, DC
“This has given me a new perspective on life, connections with like-minded professionals. Everybody should attend, and the food was great and plentiful.”
STACEY PRISTELSKI NP
Family Medicine, WI
“This has been an excellent conference. I appreciate being able to obtain CME credits for self-care that empowers
MICHAEL STEPHENS MD
Family Medicine, NC
“A masterfully designed course! I came away with actionable knowledge and practice to begin my own journey into meditation and yoga.”
FAITH HOLMES MD
Palliative Medicine, TX