Herbert Benson, MD of the Harvard Medical School claims that maintaining good health is analogous to building a three-legged stool.
The first leg is Self-Care.
The second leg is Surgery & Medical Procedures.
The third leg is Pharmaceuticals.
Health and well-being is balanced and optimal only when all three legs of the stool are in place. — Herbert Benson, MD
An Essential Conference for Physician Wellness
This leading-edge 5-day Heart and Science of Yoga Conference presents practical and effective tools to help you as a physician or other healthcare provider to:
- Relieve and prevent stress and burnout
- Promote optimal health and resilience
- Bring back the joy in medicine
- Increase compassion and effectiveness in patient care
- Increase personal and professional fulfillment