- be emailed information regarding how to access the eBook
- With the purchase of AMI’s new online meditation course you will receive a FREE eBook of Leonard’s award-winning The Heart and Science of Yoga®. Once you purchase the course, you will:
- be emailed information regarding how to access the eBook
AMI Membership Levels
Individual: $95 Family: $125 Sponsor: $126 – $499 Patron: $500 – $999 Benefactor: $1,000 or more
AMI Membership Benefits
- 10% DISCOUNT* on all classes and book store purchases (*may not be combined with any other discount & does not apply to retreats or conferences)
- Use of the AMI library of books and video tape lectures
- FREE Subscription to Transformation
- FREE Mother Earth Cortez poster by JENNESS CORTEZ Measuring 24 3/4 by 18 inches on heavy art paper
- FREE lifetime support
- FREE spiritual support
Please give generously to help this year's annual appeal reach our goal of $85,000.
Levels of Giving —
- Grand Patron: $3,000 or more
- Patron: $1,000 - $2,999
- Guarantor: $500 - $999
- Benefactor: $250 - $499
- Sponsor: $100 - $249
- Contributor: $50 - $99
- Friend: $25 - $49
- Student: $5 - $24
- The American Meditation Institute's Self-Care Program for a Happy, Healthy, Joyful Life The Heart and Science of Yoga® (2nd Edition - Revised and Expanded) is both the record of a personal journey and a transformational teaching. You'll find easy-to-learn meditations, prayers, teaching stories from the world's great spiritual traditions, breathing practices, a user's guide for the mind, techniques for accessing intuitive wisdom, an introduction to ancient Ayurvedic health principles and a holistic program of easy, gentle exercise. Whether you are a beginner or a long-time student, Leonard provides loving support and valuable insights to advance your understanding, deepen your practice and nurture your Self-transformation. The Heart and Science of Yoga® is the perfect companion and guide on the greatest adventure you will ever have -- your personal journey to a happy, healthy and joyful life.
- The Heart and Science of Yoga™ is both the record of a personal journey and a transformational teaching. You'll find easy-to-learn meditations, prayers, teaching stories from the world's great spiritual traditions, breathing practices, a user's guide for the mind, techniques for accessing intuitive wisdom, an introduction to ancient Ayurvedic health principles and a holistic program of easy, gentle exercise. Whether you are a beginner or a long-time student, Leonard provides loving support and valuable insights to advance your understanding, deepen your practice and nurture your Self-transformation. The Heart and Science of Yoga™ is the perfect companion and guide on the greatest adventure you will ever have -- your personal journey to peace, happiness and freedom from fear.
Contains 50 Remedies 1/2 Dram Vials: Aconitum Napellus Allium Cepa Antimonium Tartaricum Apis Mellifica Argentum Nitricum Arnica Montana Arsenicum Album Belladonna Bryonia Alba Calcarea Carbonica Calcarea Phosphorica Calendula Officinalis Cantharis Carbo Vegetabilis Caulophyllum Thalictroides Causticum Chamomilla Cinchona Officinalis Cocculus Indicus Coffea Cruda colocynthis Euphrasia Officinalis Ferrum Phosphoricum Gelsemium Sempervirens Glonoinum Hepar Sulphuris Calcareum Hypericum Perforatum Ignatia Amara Ipecacuanha kali Bichromicum Lachesis Mutus Ledum Palustre Lycopodium Clavatum Magnesia Phosphorica Mercurius Vivus Natrum Muriaticum Nux Vomica Phosphorus Phytolacca Decandra Pulsatilla pyrogenium Rhus Toxicodendron Ruta Graveolens Sepia Silicea Spongia Tosta Staphysagria Sulphur Symphytum Officinale Thuja Occ
- A daily guide and reminder of who we are, where we have come from and what our purpose in life is. The calendar includess 366 exquisite full color photographs that echo the divine nature of Swamiji's inspiring sayings gathered from his many books and lectures. Convenient, portable size and self standing spiral frame to fit easily on your desktop or table.
- Practical information on the advanced practices of yoga presented in straightforward language.
- An inspiriting guide to the systematic science of the path to meditation. Shows how to understand the mind.
- For the cleansing and moisturizing of nasal passage according to the traditional practice of Neti
- Clear the nasal passages
- Remove excess mucus
- Reduce dust and pollen by cleansing nasal passage
- Relieve nasal dryness
- Heavy-duty construction dishwasher safe
- A natural moisturizer. Has a magical effect on chronic skin conditions. Its antiseptic and analgestic properties help to heal wounds, psoriasis, dandruff, acne and eczema. Apply a few drops of Neem Oil on the affected areas. Contains neem, Brahmi, Basil, Camphor and essential oil of Sandalwood and Rose. 8 Oz.
- An incomparable balance of rich oils, Ayurvedic herbs, and delightful plant and flower essences to nurture and restore skin to a silky smooth freshness. Cools and soothes the nervous system, while therapeutically nourishing muscle tissue. Improves circulation and revitalizes dehydrated skin.
- Warms, calms and relaxes the skin and body of the overactive Vata constitution. Nourish your dry and dehydrated skin, especially during the windy, dry and cold seasons. Warming herbs and plant oils of Almond oil, Lemon and Geranium moisturize and protects your skin as the aroma bathes your senses.
- Description: To Soothe and Cool: Pure Oils, Ayuvedic Herbs, Plant and Flower Extracts gently soothe sensitive skin. Aids in cooling body temperature and powerful therapeutic aromas help to comfort. Ingredients/Includes: Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Camomile, Rose, Vetivert, Brahmi, Nagarmotta. No Chemicals or Preservatives are added. Instructions: Directions: Use as a massage oil in bath water to soften skin or after bath or shower as an all-over moisturizer to protect the skin. Can be used on the face to massage pressure points.
- Directions: Use as a massage oil in bath water to soften skin or after bath or shower as an all-over moisturizer to protect the skin. Can be used on the face to massage pressure points. Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil Safflower Oil Clove Lavender Sage Basil Brahmi Shatavari Ashwagandha. No chemicals or preservatives are added. Supplemental Facts: To Energize and Warm: Pure Oils Ayurvedic Herbs Plant and Delicate Flower Extracts stimulate lackluster temperaments without irritation. Aids in warming body temperatures and powerful therapeutic aromas help to energize.
- The latest tape by Robert Gass and his On Wings of Song Choir is a reworking of the well-known devotional Sanskrit chant "Shri Ram Jai Ram Jai Jai Ram." Side one, subtitled "Serenity," features the primarily female voices of the choir gently singing the mantra to a simple two-chord melody, with layered counterpoint and the accompaniment of acoustic guitar. Side two, "Dance of Joy," adds sitar and, after a while, tabla, building to a lively and celebratory climax, resolving back into the soft lilting version of the chant that characterized the first side. Like their ever-popular earlier tape Om Namah Shivaya, The On Wings of Song Choir have reinterpreted this traditional Hindu chant in a way that is easily accessiblto Western listeners, who can use it for relaxation, meditation or singing along. ~ BackroadsMusic/Heartbeats
- Turn your home into a living temple with kirtan (sacred yoga chants). Immerse yourself in rich vocals and delicious layers of world instruments. Great road music.
- The latest CD by this award-winning kirtan artist. Heartfelt, sacred Sanskrit chants to inspire and rejuvenate yourself. Listen to the delicious soundclips, relish these ancient mantras of India, and float away in a sea of bliss.
- Beautiful, transforming music to reach the spiritual connection
- A clear and easy to understand guide to the fundamentals of meditation.
- In The Warrior Sage, Dr. Phil Nuernberger carefully examines the conventional theories, revered dogmas, and cultural formats regarding the human potential that are held in high regard by scientists, religionists, the business realm, and the public. Leaving no major paradigm unexamined, he illustrates the inadequacy of our cultural biases that have held society in its throes and provoked the social conditions that face us today. Then he offers a new idea.
- The secret of peace and happiness.
- Out of stock"Stress is not a necessary part of life", says Dr. Phil Nuernberger. Stress arises when we let fear and self-doubt control our thoughts and actions. He then shows us how to take charge of the powers of our mind, addresses the roots of our fears, and offers real, workable solutions to the epidemic of stress in the world today.